If you like what you’re hearing, subscribe to the FourFiveSix podcast by clicking here and you’ll get great ideas for your preteen ministry four, five, or six times a week.
Sometimes when preteens misbehave, we are responsibility (in some measure) for the misbehavior. If we haven’t set up our preteens and leaders so that students can thrive behaviorally, then how can we expect that behavioral excellence from them?
In this episode of the podcast, Sean shares 4 ways to set up the people in your ministry for success. He discusses:
- Set expectations (See Karaoke Night for an example)
- Show you care
- SMALL groups
- Give leaders relational positions, not task positions
By the way…
- The Launchinar, with Patrick Snow, is coming up on December 1st. Get the details HERE.
- Are you signed up for FourFiveSix’s 2016 Online Conference yet? Get all the details HERE.
- Are you receiving the weekly newsletter yet? Get added to the list HERE, or by texting “preteen” to 66866.
Have a question about preteen ministry or a unique preteen ministry idea that we can feature on our podcast? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.