If you like what you’re hearing, subscribe to the FourFiveSix podcast by clicking here and you’ll get great ideas for your preteen ministry four, five, or six times a week.
Today Sean shares the third of three different service formats (Delivery Methods) that he uses in his preteen ministry. Here’s a basic outline of the “InLight” Service Format:
- 10:15 – Pre-Service Connection Time
- 10:45 – Intro Music Video
- 10:49 – Worship Song
- 10:55 – Alone Time with God
- 10:59 – InLight Set Up
- 11:00 – Worship Song
- 11:03 – Announcements
- 11:05 – Question of the Day
- 11:07 – Small Group to discuss Question of the Day
- 11:08 – Story Of Glory Video (from Last Week)
- 11:09 – “Bibles in the Air”
- 11:10 – Build Time Set up
- 11:12 – Build Time
- 11:26 – Lesson (with Small Group Times built in)
- 11:51 – Worship
- 11:58 – Closing Thought
- 12:00 – Dismiss (Hugs, Handshakes, and High Fives)
Please share your typical schedule with us in the comment section below. What is your delivery method?
And NOW….some announcements:
- Retreat 2 ADVANCE is coming up in November. Don’t miss it!
- Our FREE Webinar with Patrick Snow from SuperStart! is October 20th. Don’t miss it!
- Space Tours is HAPPENIN’! Get all the details and join us for the next one, which is coming soon.
Have a question about preteen ministry or a unique preteen ministry idea that we can feature on our podcast? Send it to email@example.com.