If you like what you’re hearing, subscribe to the FourFiveSix podcast by clicking here and you’ll get great ideas for your preteen ministry four, five, or six times a week.
Sometimes when preteens misbehave, we are responsibility (in some measure) for the misbehavior. If we haven’t set up our environment as a place where preteens can thrive behaviorally, then how can we expect that behavioral excellence from them?
In this episode of the podcast, Sean shares 4 ways to set up the space and program of your ministry for success. He discusses:
- Environment (There’s a whole podcast about this idea here)
- Programs that match preteens
- Addressing problematic program elements
- Structuring lessons around engaging topics
By the way…
- The Launchinar, with Patrick Snow, is coming up on December 1st. Get the details HERE.
- Are you signed up for FourFiveSix’s 2016 Online Conference yet? Get all the details HERE.
- Are you receiving the weekly newsletter yet? Get added to the list HERE, or by texting “preteen” to 66866.
Have a question about preteen ministry or a unique preteen ministry idea that we can feature on our podcast? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.